Friday, June 15, 2012

ABRSM exam today

Today is my 'dead' date. I am just came back from Hilton Hotel, which is my exam place.

 Today, i after eating my breakfast, dim sum we go there. We went there about 9.40 am . 


My exam time is 10.45 am and my sis is 11.00 am . We two are grade 5 . I know is very low grade la.  Hilton Hotel is my sis last year when she grade 4 the same place . My mom also thought the exam room is at the same level as last year. But when we reached level 3 , there was no ppl . And then we go to the counter and ask them, a men shows the way. There is quite ' class'. Then, when reaching level2 , we go to register.
After that, we waited in the waiting room. The room is no one's . Maybe is morning section la, so no ppl lo. Then we just wait at there. The time is 10.30am. When the time get closer, i am more nervous. After my dad is parking his car he came up. My hands is started felt cold, then my dad called me dont too stress . My dad also hung me, so that i will not felt no scare and cold. My dad is so warm. When the time reached 10.45 am , one men called my name , i took my piano pieces went into the exam room. 


I thought my examiner is a men, but i very surprised the examiner is a women. But her looks i quite kind la. When i entered the room , the room is quite small compared to my exam's room which is i took the exam two years ago. Besides, this year the examiner's table is just 45  degree  , my first respond is " OMG !  why so near to the piano, if my fingers wrong when play the scale , then she must saw dao lo!'. Then she told me can test  the piano ,i test the piano with some keys . Then i started my scales, 3 songs , sight reading and oral. Everything is ok la . But my songs   got some key slip and press wrong keys. So it will destroyed my song lo, other than that, my scale also ' ma ma dei' no wrong but i think quite long lo i think la. Dont want said about the oral. Totally out. One part is need to sing , my voice arh, damn sucks. Haiz ......>.<



After me is my sis, we also wait her about 20 minutes. When she came out, she look like very calm . I feel impress to her, why i look like so scare  then why she so clam one. She so geng. OK .
 Now exam is over , so dont want think any about my exam any more .
Hope my grade 5 exam this year can past la .

 PLS PLS PLS...... 


2 comments: