Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OMG !!!!!!!!

Hello, all my friends here....I had quite a long time no update my post . Sorry about that .

Last week, i just finished up my first exam. Haiz..... some of the results are so terrible . (Got a little bit cant accept it) And i found that , some of my classmate's results are better than me more and more . Besides , one guy in my class, almost all the subjects are quite high !!! I think i should really do something to change it , cant let this thing keep going . If not , my SPM will GG.COM 

I am very angry about that. This afternoon, after taking bath and everything, i opened my fb to check somethings. After that , my mom she woke up from her short nap. And then she just use her 'not well ' eyes stared at me ! It is so scare ! I think is she doesnt like me to play computer ! Then , she just chatter about this thing and keep show the mad face to me !!!!!!! I HATE THIS! Pls dont show this kind of face to me , okay!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment